TORONTO — The Ontario Home Builders’ Association (OHBA) recently announced the list of finalists for the 2017 Awards of Distinction. Entries from across the province were judged by a panel of industry professionals in 39 categories including building, design, sales and marketing, an OHBA release indicates.
Entries from across the province were judged by a panel of industry professionals in 39 categories including building, design, sales and marketing, an OHBA release indicates.
Winners of the OHBA 2017 Awards of Distinction will be announced Sept. 26 during the OHBA Conference at Niagara’s Fallsview Casino Resort.
In addition to the individual category awards, the OHBA will also announce the winner of the 2017 Ontario Home Builder of the Year. Finalists in this category are:
• Great Gulf – BILD/Durham Region HBA
• Losani Homes – BILD/Brantford/Hamilton-Halton/Niagara/Waterloo Region HBA
• Tridel – BILD
Finalists for the 2017 Ontario Renovator of the Year award are:
• Amsted Design-Build – Greater Ottawa HBA
• Eurodale Developments – BILD
• OakWood – Greater Ottawa HBA
The OHBA also invites the public to vote for the 2017 People’s Choice Award online at ohbaaod.ca/peopleschoice.php until Aug. 25. People’s Choice Award finalists include the top finalists in Project of the Year Low-Rise and Project of the Year High or Mid-Rise categories and include:
• Adi Development Group Inc., Stationwest, Burlington
• Aspen Ridge Homes, The Jack, Toronto
• Collecdev, Westwood Gardens, Richmond Hill
• Doug Tarry Homes, HOPE, St. Thomas
• Losani Homes, Central Park, Hamilton
• Lucchetta Homes, The Residences At Hunters Pointe, Welland
• Spallacci Homes, 101 LOCKE, Hamilton
"The awards of distinction continually celebrate excellence in homebuilding, professional renovation, and sales and marketing in Ontario. The outstanding talent of awards finalists pushes the envelope in Ontario housing design, as demonstrated throughout single-family homes, mid-rise or high-rise projects," said OHBA president Neil Rodgers, in a statement.