TORONTO — Planning is well underway for the 27th annual CCPPP Conference on Public-Private Partnerships.
The Canadian Council for Public-Private Partnerships (CCPPP) has released a sneak peek for what is in store at this international P3 event being held at the Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel from Nov. 18 to Nov. 19 in Toronto.
The conference agenda will be released soon, says CCPPP, but in the meantime here is what attendees can expect; high profile keynote speakers addressing provocative issues confronting the sector; general sessions including infrastructure ministers from across Canada and companies at the forefront of the next wave of project development; Market Soundings featuring major projects from Canada and around the world and; breakout sessions that dive into issues and topics of the day.
In particular, some of the breakout session themes are:
- Should I Stay or Should I Go? – Strengthening the P3 Market
- Climate Resilient Infrastructure – A New Reality
- P3 Projects – Shifting the Spotlight from Construction to Facility Maintenance
- Shifting Risk – Addressing Public-Private Concerns
- Indigenous Infrastructure – Next Steps
- Tackling the Shortage in Skilled Trades
- S. P3s – The Next Wave
- Implementing Ontario’s Transit Portfolio
- Phase 2 – Navigating the Risk of Future Transit Expansions
For more information on the conference and to register visit www.p3-2019.ca.