TORONTO — Innovative Product Award applications can now be submitted for a chance to win at the 2018 Buildings Show being held Nov. 28 to 30 at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre.
The Innovative Product Award (formerly known as TIPTA) was established in 1994 by the Toronto Construction Association (TCA) and is open to any supplier who can demonstrate the development, and/or the use of innovative technologies in their respective industries, states a release. The first place winner receives:
- the Innovative Product Award, including a $5,000 cheque;
- a press release announcing the first place winner will be issued to local media;
- a TCA membership valid for one year;
- a full page advertisement and classified listing in the association’s annual publication of the Construction Book;
- an electronic listing in the TCA’s online directory;
- a press release announcing the winner in the TCA’s monthly e-connect newsletter; and
- four tickets to the TCA’s Christmas Luncheon.
The deadline for submissions is Monday, Nov. 12 at 11:59 p.m. Extensions will not be granted. The application form is available at www.thebuildingsshow.com.