A drone takes flight over the Reunion Crossing condo and townhome development at St. Clair Avenue and Old Weston Road in Toronto. The work includes an 11-storey tower with 138 suites, retail on the ground floor and 104 townhouse units with 20 being affordable ownership units in partnership with Habitat for Humanity Greater Toronto. Amenities include a party room, a lounge area, a playground and park, an athletic field and outdoor amenity spaces.
- Developers (joint venture) — Diamond-Kilmer Development Inc.
- Construction manager — Tucker HiRise Construction
- Project design — Giannone Petricone Associates
- Interior design — Patton Design Studio
- Consultants — Entuitive Corporation (structural), Lam & Associates Ltd (mechanical/ electrical), and Janet Rosenberg & Studio (landscape)
- Subtrades — Lithos Group (sediment/erosion control plan)