Lake Filling and Flood Protection Enabling Infrastructure Projects
- Publication Date:
- Conservation and Development
- Toronto, ON
- Bid Date:
REQUEST FOR PREQUALIFICATION
CHERRY STREET LAKE FILLING and PORT LANDS FLOOD PROTECTION ENABLING INFRASTRUCTURE PROJECTS in the CITY OF TORONTO
Date of Issue: December 6th
Closing date and time: 2:00pm January 19th
EllisDon Corporation is the Construction Manager for the Toronto Waterfront Revitalization Corporation (TWRC) Cherry Street Storm Water and Lake Filling Project (CSLF) and Port Lands Flood Protection Enabling Infrastructure Project (PLFPEI). EllisDon invites eligible companies, firms or joint ventures to submit qualification for the following work packages for construction of the CSLF, with the potential for further extension to the PLFPEI, located in the city of Toronto:
1. Core Stone Supply, Winter Works – Material supply and delivery of core stone material (FOB) to dock on-site for an in water rock revetment from quarries with capacity to delivery 2,000 tons/day from January 2018-March 2018 Closed January 5, 2018
2. Core Stone Install – Placement of core stone material to construct in water revetment. Material will be delivered to the dock on-site. Closed December 20, 2017
3. Silt Curtain/Turbidity barrier and wave breakers – Supply and install an underwater silt curtain system with a wave breaker, if and when required. Closed December 20, 2017
4. Subsurface Utility Engineering Investigation – Provide all services required to complete a Subsurface Utility Engineering (SUE) mapping investigation in accordance with Construction Institute/American Society of Civil Engineers (CI/ASCE) Standard 38-02. Extended to January 19, 2018
Where the anticipated contract value is greater than $250,000 the proponent will be required to enroll in EllisDon’s corporate Subcontractor Default Insurance Program, or have the ability to bond with an established surety company.
Interested parties with a minimum of five (5) years of experience shall submit proof of insurance, a current Safety Performance Record from WSIB, and a short list of projects completed with similar scope and size to,
in order to receive the RFQ documentation. Please include company name, primary contact information and indicate the package(s) to which you wish to respond. EllisDon reserves the right to disqualify interested parties based on review of the documents requested above.
It is expected that a short list of up to four (4) companies will be pre-qualified.