Renovation of Consumption Treatment Site
- Publication Date:
- Toronto, ON
- Bid Date:
Pre-Qualification of General Contractors Parkdale Queen West Consumption Treatment Site – Building Alterations 1229 Queen St. West, Toronto
Parkdale Queen West Community Health Centre at 1229 Queen St. West is seeking to pre-qualify up to 5 general contractors for a 1,200 sq.ft. renovation of one part of the 1st floor of the existing building near Queen St. W. and Dufferin St. for a consumption treatment site.
Work includes removals, concrete slab repair, new partition walls, interior doors, finishes, millwork, some new plumbing, HVAC system alterations, electrical and lighting work. Work will take place within a larger community health centre building which will continue to operate during the construction period.
Tender call to take place this summer with construction to start this fall, current covid-19 virus situation permitting. Submit qualification using CCDC-11, Contractor’s Qualification Statement. Prospective bidders will be graded according to:
- Experience with health centre work of similar size
- Experience with tenant installations and building renovations
- Experience with Class C Standard HVAC Systems for health care facilities, CAN/CSA-Z317.2-01
- References indicating good cost control and timely construction
- Proof of ability to provide construction insurance and performance bond
Submit pre-qualification statements by Wednesday, August 5, 2020, 3:00 pm to:
David Fujiwara Architect
100 Sunrise Ave., Unit 104, Toronto, ON M4A 1B3