CSA Group is now a distributor of the national model codes, user guides, and commentaries published by the National Research Council of Canada (NRC).
The National Building Code (NBC), the National Fire Code (NFC), the National Plumbing Code (NPC), and the National Energy Code for Buildings (NECB) reference numerous CSA Group standards. Code users can now access these essential documents and the CSA standards referenced within them from the CSA Store.
The following NRC publications are available on the CSA Store:
- National Energy Code of Canada for Buildings (editions – 2017, 2015, 2011)
- National Building Code of Canada (editions – 2015, 2010)
- National Fire Code of Canada (editions – 2015, 2010)
- National Plumbing Code of Canada (editions – 2015, 2010)
- National Building Code – 2019 Alberta Edition
- National Fire Code – 2019 Alberta Edition
- Alberta Building Code 2014
- Alberta Fire Code 2014
User Guides and Commentaries
- User’s Guide – National Energy Code of Canada for Buildings (editions – 2017, 2015, 2011)
- Structural Commentaries (User’s Guide – NBC 2015: Part 4 of Division B)
- Illustrated User’s Guide – NBC 2015: Part 9 of Division B, Housing and Small Buildings
- Illustrated User’s Guide – NBC 2010 Part 9 Housing and Small Buildings
- User’s Guide – NBC 2010, Structural Commentaries (Part 4 of Division B)
CSA’s National Codes Subscription Collections
CSA’s national code collections provide easy access to NRC’s national codes and the CSA standards that are referenced in each code. With one convenient annual payment, your access to the current standards and previous editions is easier than ever. It’s the most economical way to access the CSA referenced standards.
- National Building Code Collection
- National Plumbing Code Collection
- National Energy Code Collection
- National Fire Code Collection
Greenhouse Gas and Risk Management for Climate Adaptation & Resilience – Virtual, Instructor-led Training Courses
ISO 14064 Greenhouse Gas Management – Parts 1-3 – Virtual, instructor-led training
2020 Dates available: September 14-15; November 16-17
This 8-hour course provides both an overview of the fundamentals of ISO 14064-1:2018 and the guidance at the organization level for quantification and reporting of organizational level greenhouse gas emissions and removals. Click to learn more.
2020 Dates available: September 16-17; November 18-19
This 8-hour course provides an understanding of the fundamentals of greenhouse gas project quantification, monitoring and reporting concepts and techniques. Click to learn more.
2020 Dates available: September 21-24; November 23-26
This 16-hour course will provide detailed training on the approach to using the ISO 14064-3 standard, with specific examples of how verification would be applied to a GHG inventory prepared according to the ISO 14064-1 standard, or a project that conforms with the ISO 14064-2 standard. Click to learn more.
CSA-ISO 31000:2018 Risk Management for Climate Adaptation & Resilience – Virtual, instructor-led training
2020 Date available: October 5-6
Format: Introduction (eLearning), and Implementation (8-hour, instructor-led over the web)
Purpose: This course provides guidance on how to use CSA ISO 31000:2018 as a tool for conducting a full life cycle, resilience assessment for infrastructure projects. It provides a common approach to managing any type of risk and is not industry or sector specific. Click to learn more.
CSA Group Infection Control during Construction Virtual Instructor-led Fall Dates now available.
To register, select one of the below options to get started:
This content is sponsored by CSA Group in collaboration with ConstructConnect® Media. To learn more about CSA Group, visit https//store.csagroup.org.