OTTAWA — The Canada Green Building Council has released details of its upcoming green building series, billed as Building Lasting Change and kicking off Sept. 22.
The event is timed to coincide with World Green Building Week and will feature five half-days in September and October, with three additional webcast symposiums later in the fall.
Registration opens July 15. This year’s themes are focused on promoting a green recovery post COVID-19:
- Sept. 22 – Ready, Set, Recover: Reigniting Canada’s Economy
- Sept. 29 – Zero Carbon: Make Zero Today
- Oct. 6 – Resilience and Adaptation: Responding to Change
- Oct. 13 – Retrofits: Beyond Energy Efficiency
- Oct. 20 – Health and Livability: Pillars of Green Building.