OTTAWA, ONT. —TOOLBX, an all-in-one construction material procurement platform for residential and commercial contractors, is expanding from Toronto to Ottawa in order to meet the needs of contractors in one of the fastest growing cities in the province.
The platform delivers materials directly to the jobsite the same day they are ordered while providing price transparency and bulk buying solutions.
Founded by a homebuilder, TOOLBX is available on mobile or desktop and it “digitizes and simplifies the time consuming and paper-driven procurement of construction materials that has become even more challenging with the pandemic,” indicates a release.
- Enables small businesses to bring their brick and mortar inventory online and offer same day delivery;
- allows builders to shop at large or local specialty retailers all in one place;
- provides bulk buying discounts on larger orders;
- keeps skilled tradespeople on the job and out of line ups or waiting days for curbside pickup; and
- takes care of a builder’s back office by enabling the management of spending across jobsites and crews, as well as provides real-time tracking of orders and the digitization of receipts.
“TOOLBX is an essential tech platform purposely designed for builders. It streamlines project purchasing while also getting them materials fast so they can stop wasting time on supply runs and focus on building,” said Ottawa-born homebuilder and TOOLBX Ottawa city manager Harrison da Costa in a press release. “We’re helping them save time and money and that’s good news for Ottawa homeowners too.”
For more information on this company check out our previous coverage here.