Elevated Water Tower Upgrades and Re-coating
- Tender # 18030
- Publication Date:
- Hydroelectric Power Generation
- Kincardine, ON
- Bid Date:
Municipality of Kincardine
Kincardine Bruce Energy Centre (BEC) Elevated Water Tower Upgrades and Re-coating Contract No. 18030
SEALED TENDERS clearly marked as to its contents and addressed to Adam Weishar, Director of Public Works, Municipality of Kincardine, 1475 Concession 5, R. R. 5, Kincardine, ON, N2Z 2X6, will be received by the Clerk’s department until:
1:00:59 p.m., Thursday, January 24, 2019
The work includes approximately:
- Safety and miscellaneous upgrades to the existing Bruce Energy Centre Elevated Water Tower.
- Surface preparation and overcoating of the exterior and maintenance repair coating of the internal surfaces of the existing 13.7 m diameter and 33 m high composite elevated tank.
- Application of lettering/graphics on the exterior of the standpipe.
- The above work will require opening, closing, draining,cleaning and refilling of the structure.
as well as other work incidental thereto.
Specifications and tender forms may be obtained from the office of the undersigned, after January 3, 2019, upon payment of a non-refundable fee of $40.00, payable to B. M. Ross and Associates, which includes all taxes.
Each tender must be accompanied by a certified cheque in the amount of $35,000.
Lowest or any tender not necessarily accepted.
B. M. ROSS AND ASSOCIATES LIMITED
Engineers and Planners
62 North Street
Goderich, ON N7A 2T4
Phone: (519) 524-2641
Fax: (519) 524-4403