- Tender # HC 20-301
- Publication Date:
- Seaforth, ON
- Bid Date:
CC Reference: 4917333
COUNTY OF HURON
MAIN STREET RECONSTRUCTION
CONTRACT NO. HC 20-301
Sealed tenders addressed to Steve Lund, County Engineer and Director of Operations, Public Works Department, Huron County Court House, 1 Courthouse Square, Goderich, Ontario, N7A 1M2, will be received by him until:
2:00:59 p.m., Tuesday, February 4, 2020
The work includes approximately:
- 12,200 m3 of earth excavation
- 10,000 tonnes of Granular A
- 20,000 tonnes of Granular B
- 3,500 tonnes of hot mix asphalt in 2020
- 1,350 tonnes of hot mix asphalt in 2021
- 4,800 m2 of concrete sidewalk, including 800 m2 of coloured concrete
- 2,600 linear metres of concrete curb and gutter
- 63 linear metres of 375 mm diameter sanitary sewers
- 1,250 linear metres of 300 mm to 1800 mm diameter storm sewers
- 1,250 linear metres of 150 mm to 250 mm diameter watermains
- 135 linear metres of 400 mm diameter sanitary forcemain
- Steel encasement pipe installations under railway track crossing
- Removal and replacement of the street lighting system
- Installation of a signalized pedestrian crossing
- Modifications to the existing traffic signal systems
- Construction of a road grade crossing of the railway tracks at Jarvis Street as well as other work incidental thereto.
Only digital tender documents and plans are available, and must be obtained by registering with and downloading from the Biddingo website (www.biddingo.com). Digital Plan Takers shall acquire addendums from the Biddingo website.
A certified cheque or bid bond in the amount of $200,000 must accompany each bid.
Lowest or any tender will not necessarily be accepted and is conditional upon County Council and Huron East Council approval.
Test pits are scheduled for Wednesday, January 22, 2020 at 9:00 a.m.
B.M. ROSS AND ASSOCIATES LIMITED
Engineers and Planners
62 North Street
Goderich, ON N7A 2T4