MISSISSAUGA, ONT. — The Surety Association of Canada recently held its 28th Annual General Meeting and Awards Gala Dinner in Toronto where it recognized the 2019 graduating class of the Associateship of Canadian Surety Bonding Designation Program.
Graduating students that were presented with designation included:
- Vania Azevedo and Sheriar Irani, The Guarantee Company of North America;
- Kevin Cahill, Western Surety Company;
- Alina Didyk, Mathew James Manol, Emily Thompson and Nataliya Solonina, Trisura Guarantee Insurance Company;
- Paul Dragos, Chubb Insurance Company of Canada;
- Farah Harun, Travelers Insurance Company of Canada;
- Kyle Jackson, Aviva Canada Inc.;
- Rajdeep Kahlon, Marsh Canada Limited;
- Brandon Kassies, HUB International HKMB Limited;
- Trent Kavanagh, Aon Canada;
- Peter Lewin, Echelon Insurance;
- Yin Liu, Intact Insurance;
- Jamie Magnussen, Rogers Insurance Ltd.;
- Harpreet Sadana, MHK Insurance; and
- Margaret Weglicka, Aon Canada.